crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

SOUND NO PICTURE, PN58B560T5F 2009, TV ALL BLACK NOTHING

Customer Question

SOUND NO PICTURE
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: PN58B560T5F 2009
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV ALL BLACK NOTHING SHOWS UP . HOOKED UP TO CABLE INPUT
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: COUPLE OF MONTHS. WENT ON VACATION ,WHEN I RETURNED PLUGED POWER BACK IN AND NO PIC
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: HAVE BEEN CHECKING ON LINE AND SEEMS SOME SITES KEEP TALKING ABOUT GREEN LED LIGHT COMING ON WHEN TV IS TURNED ON IHAVE THE BACK COVER OFF AND SEE NO LIGHT AT ALL
Category: TV
Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

This is a very common problem with plasma TVs and requires a hardware replacement on a part within the TV. The easiest way to fix the issue would be to contact a local repair person that can order the part and install it for you.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.