Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Magnovox Digital flat screen that the screen keeps changing

Customer Question

Magnovox Digital flat screen that the screen keeps changing different colors, it just started doing this on its on, we have pushed all the buttons at bottom of TV, we have no remote, other than the universal, but it won't even power on or off, we have unplugged the the TV and when TV plugged back in it seems to come up as usual with the words "Digital Television" in bottom RT corner, but just starts changing screen colors all over again, we have left unplugged over night more than 4 hrs hoping that it would reset, but nothing has changed ??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have been waiting an hour !
Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Sorry for the wait as i just saw the question, i hope i can help. Can you add the model number on the TV (this is on the back).

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We already have the TV fixed..... so.....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello ?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 month ago.

Then you can ask for a deposit refund. I am only a contractor so i can't do that refund for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK, that's fine, and yes I realized that, I have already sent a request to customer service, so I am willing to pay the deposit, but and asking they not charge the other remaining fee, I do appreciate your time, thank you !