Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

My samsung TV is two years old., when I turn it on it clicks

Customer Question

My samsung TV is two years old., when I turn it on it clicks but nothing else happens. I called Best Buy where I bought it, they said if I did not have a Best Buy warranty there is nothing they can do for me. Do you have any suggestions on how I can get it checked out.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

Sure, if you provide your zip code, please...

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

You can try unplugging the tv power cord for 3 minutes, which may clear the issue. If not here is a comprehensive list of trusted servicers:

Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Rating does not close the question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?