Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

The red power button is flashing on and off and I can't get

Customer Question

the red power button is flashing on and off and I can't get it to stay one way or the othr. The cable box is working though. It turns on and off
JA: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?
Customer: issue just today
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: one moment
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing that I know of. I had been gone and when I came home, this was happening
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry for you're trouble here, I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Uhd

I am sorry I can't take a call right now that message was sent by the site

UHD is not a model number this will be on the back of the set near where the serial number is

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Un40ju65oqf

Yes that is it

OK have you tried a reboot of the set?unplug from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again?if not please do that and let me know the results

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay I will try to unplug

OK take your time no rush

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That didn't work
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Unplug didn't work

OK just give me time to type up my assessment please ...few mins

The set has a problem......the problem is likely to be the main-board, this is essentially the brain of the set and will need to be replaced, now the thing is if you can do this work yourself you have a modicum of practical ability I can help you with this task so please let me know, if this is something not within your comfort then you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area, I am sorry its nothing easier i wish it was, however having said that this is a plug in board there is no soldering\no setting up.

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need a tech as soon as possible

If you click this link you can find a tech in your area www.tvrepairpros.com <<<<CLICK

Please before you go remember the rating so the site credits me thank you ,if you need more help question remiains open for 30 days

Anthony

At the top of this page will be a rating bar of stars pick 3 to 5 stars and click submit

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need live repair man sent here. You have my phone number.

No it does not work like that you need to click the link above and find a repairman in your area we are an advice site

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This was an absolute waste of my time and energy, not to mention money. I would never recommend Sam's song To anyone! Send

Please understand I am a technician ....the site connects us together.....I give the advice and continue to follow up your queries.....I or the site do not send repairmen around to your home .....you need to do that yourself, also we are not samsung we are an advice site for a fee, I do not receive anything for my time until you rate the answer positively, you can still continue to ask questions

What I can do is look for you, but you must give me your zip code

So I will find a repairman for you , I will pass the details back to you ,then you can ring them?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Conversation ended.