Viet - TV Tech
Viet - TV Tech, Technician
Experience:  Skills with TV Configurations
30037186

How do you connect model zx6971 to hdmi sanyo

Customer Question

how do you connect model zx6971 to hdmi sanyo
Category: TV
Expert:  Viet - TV Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Sanyo device?

Does your Sanyo also have a VGA (PC), or DVI port?

Are you trying to display the content from the Gateway computer zx6971 to the TV's screen?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. I do not know the model of your Sanyo device yet, so for now, let me provide a general solution. When you are available, please reply back to continue.

- I've checked your Gateway computer model zx6971; it only has an HDMI-in port, so it can only accept content from another computer (laptop or desktop.) Your computer model does not have an HDMI-out port, so it cannot display the content from it to a TV (or to a computer monitor.)

- But there is a solution, you can purchase a USB to video / graphics adapter from your local computer / electronics store (or online), then install / connect it to your computer. Then connect a cable from the adapter to the TV, then you can display the computer's content to the TV's screen.

- Please tell me the exact model your Sanyo device, so I can let you know the exact type of adapter you need.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How are you? It's been a few days. Do you still need help with the computer / TV issue? And/or do you need help with anything else?