Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I need the Haier remote code for tivo model 65UF2505a, brand

Customer Question

I need the Haier remote code for tivo model 65UF2505a
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: brand new
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I use Tivo t6o turn on and off the TV. They have a list of Haier codes to do that, but I have no idea which one to choose
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The day thy deliverred it?
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope. That's it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Offhand nobody can tell you the specific code for this Haeir TV, which is why TiVo gives you multiple codes to choose from. The correct procedure is to start at the beginning and try EACH code - one at a time and see which one gives you power on/off and volume up/down functionality over the TV.

The most common codes for Haier are: 0000, 0011 or 2000. Try those first and in addition try the others listed in the TiVo code book.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.