Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Suddenly from one day to next my flatscreen insignia T V has

Customer Question

Suddenly from one day to next my flatscreen insignia T V has stoped displaying local channels which is all that I want or get using a small desk top antenna. All of the screen details that I get using remote are in Spanish and I want all directives to be in English.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Please understand we are a pay-for-answer website we provide technical advice for queries like yours for a fee, we are not Insignia ,they won't discuss anything with you anyhow so that being said can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set and I will help you some more thank you