Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a mitsubishi tv model lt46246. TV was completely

Customer Question

I have a mitsubishi tv model lt46246. TV was completely dead, I replaced power supply board, now when turned on, blue light under panel comes on, green light left side under panel on. NO PICTURE OR SOUND
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 9/ 2008
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: YES
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just got tv given to me person said "I turned it on , and nothing happend"
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

1) Does the power button change the status of the power light on and off?

2) Are you saying the TV MENU does work (the auto assistant asked a few questions in a quick succession)?

3) When did the original problem occur (storm, power outage, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry, I cannot take a phone call. That offer is not sent by me, but rather by the site. Another Expert may accept it however. If you need further assistance please reply back here to me.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
At 1st I thought I was going to get some kind of help. I was told it cost $5.00 for an answer to my problem. I pay the $5.00,now you want another $26.00 DO I SOUND THAT STUPID TO YOU?
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***