Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I have a Teac LCDV2255HD and no remote. I am stuck on the

Customer Question

I have a Teac LCDV2255HD and no remote. I am stuck on the installation menu and none of the side keys of the TV will navigate it off.
I bought a skandia universal remote, however, there are no codes for TEAC.
Could someone please help me with this issue?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

It's going to be impossible to run through the necessary menu options without a remote. Doing with the buttons on the tv is not going to work. You can actually still get a replacement remote that will work:

Remember, I will be here with you throughout this entire process. Unless there is something else you can think of, please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page before you go. Rating now does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I understand. The reason of urgency is because I'm wanting to use the TV this evening. I will not be able to purchase a remote and get it sent that quickly.
This has not solved my problem...