Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Do you have in stock a power cord for a 24" Insignia TV

Customer Question

Do you have in stock a power cord for a 24" Insignia TV bought at Best Buy September 6, 2013? Mine was lost by the moving company. Best Buy does not have one after searching online. TY trish Fisher
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Please check the model number on the sticker on the back of the Insignia and postback with that number. We need that to see what power cord the TV uses.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry, I cannot take a phone call. That offer is not sent by me, but rather by the site. Another Expert may accept it however. If you need assistance please reply back here to me.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Are you able to get the correct model number off of the back of the TV please?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

The number will be SIMILAR to this: NS-32D310NA17

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The Model # on the sticker is 13G02; the Serial # is 130724TU002870.
TY
trish
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Neither of those numbers comes up in any searches. If you have an INSIGNIA TV, the model number will be similar to this: NS-24D310NA17

If you cannot find a number like that then please take a photograph of the back of your TV, save it to your PC and add it to this page.