Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Sony KDL-46V5100 Main Board ( BM3 ).The board in my TV reads

Customer Question

Sony KDL-46V5100 Main Board ( BM3 ).The board in my TV reads A1660699A / 1-879-239-11 I can find boards exactly the same except the 1-879-239-11 ends in 12 or 13 instead of 11 . Are these boards interchangable ? Are the last 2 digits the year it was made ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

If last set of number is ***** that means it is exactly same part and 12 or 13 number indicates it is improved version part and can be utilized for 11 number board/part. Please focus on complete main board part number A1660699A that should be same. I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.