Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV works but my remote for the TV will not operate any

Customer Question

My TV works but my remote for the TV will not operate any functions. I just bought a new repo my TV works but my remote for the TV will not operate any functions. I just bought a new no I replaced the batteries and still nothing .
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies

Did you mean that you bought a new remote ?

This new remote , is it an original or universal ?

Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Do you happen to have a cell phone camera , a tablet a digital camera etc. , any camera that has a display or screen to test the original remote ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I gave you the wrong number… It is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

There was a payment failure on that phone request by the way , although I`m not privy to billing here this usually means your CC company did not recognize the charges and declined them , you would have to contact them to OK the transaction .
But we can continue in this chat mode as well

Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Sorry but I cannot contact you outside the website rules so we can continue this in chat mode like now

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't know how this got so confused. This is the original remote to the TV, not a universal remote. It is model number CT – 90275. I have tried reading the manual, and I cannot get this remote reprogrammed to work on my TV.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Do you happen to have a cell phone camera , a tablet a digital camera etc. , any camera that has a display or screen to test the remote ?

Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

I cannot call you until it has been cleared with the website sorry but those are the rules (not mine ) and I have to abide

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Cancel everything
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not want to be charged for any of this. I did not receive any help. Not your fault but this did not work out.
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Looks like you cleared the phone request and now I could give you that call .

Otherwise please address your requests here ;

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help or 1.***-***-****