Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We have a Sony Bravia model KDL46hX820 and are having some

Customer Question

We have a Sony Bravia model KDL46hX820 and are having some problems receiving Netflix. When we call up a movie and play it, the sound gets garbled at about 2/3 of the way through the movie. Sound can not be understood! If we back out of Netflix we can start the movie again and the problem goes away. I talked to a service rep at Sony yesterday and he was going to send me an e-mail that would explain a cure to the problem. Apparently he wasn't able to give advice for this old of a computer on the telephone and didn't follow up with the e-mail. Can you help or direct me to the appropriate person who can.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Can you go into the tv settings menu, and tell me what software version you see listed there?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.