Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

Need remote control for Panasonic tv I have the model

Customer Question

Need remote control for Panasonic tv I have the model noTCL50EM60 serial No MB30850109 Made March 2013. Can it be replaced Manufacture no TCL50EM60
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sandra,

You may purchase a replacement remote for your tv here:

This is the OEM (original) remote, same as your tv came with, and requires no programming.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

I see that you requested a new answer so here it is ;

You can get an original at this link ;

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did not understand this Just Answer. I thought I was ordering the remote control from ur company. If I had known that I had to pay for this service I would not have applied for it. I thought I was paying for the remote control. I called customer service and was told I was charged 5 dollars and there was trouble with my acc. How was it possible for 5 dollars to go threw and than was told there was a problem. If I have a free trial as I read above please cancel it. ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
All I wanted was a remote control not a trial to get answers from a TV Tech.