Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a LG Smart Television set that is stuck in Store

Customer Question

I have a LG Smart Television set that is stuck in Store mode. A pop-up menu appears and disappears at the bottom of the screen. I have looked everywhere on the TV for help but I just can't find it. How do I remove this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, Please get the full model number off the back of the set so I can help you with this.

Also do you have the original LG remote?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Do you need assistance with this question?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm at work and don't have the model number with me. I believe I have the original remote and the TV is about 2 years old.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Where do I find your response?
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Not sure what you mean as to where you find the response, it is on this page and it seems you replied. When you get home get the info requested and postback here.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

You can reply back here at anytime by, Bookmarking the Page/Add to Favorites, logging onto www.justanswer.com, then clicking on "My Questions", or by clicking on any of the links in the Reply E-mails the site sends you.