Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an LG television model 50LN51100 that I purchased

Customer Question

I have an LG television model 50LN51100 that I purchased about a year and a half ago at Walmart after Christmas. The picture on it just died. I have sound but am assuming there is a bulb out of some kind. This should not be happening on this new a television. I am 67 and it is difficult for me to take it anywhere and there is no one in my town of Clarkston, WA that repairs them I was told I would probably have to go to Spokane, WA which is about 100 miles away. Do you have any other options.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies

Expert:  Jack replied 9 months ago.

Is the screen just blank with some background light or completely dark like when the tv is off ?