Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sharp Roku TV. Model LC-43LB481U. I just bought it

Customer Question

I have a Sharp Roku TV. Model LC-43LB481U. I just bought it two weeks ago and had it set up to receive streaming. We had a severe storm that knocked it off line. I need to set up the streaming again. I just chatted with the RoKu rep. We cannot get the TV to accept a new link code. He said that I needed to request that you reset the TV for me so that I can get the RoKu link code to work. Can you help me?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please call me at(###) ###-#### Bobbi Ruf
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.