Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Channels do not correspond to harmony remote when buttons

Customer Question

Channels do not correspond to harmony remote when buttons pushed. Oftentimes, when they do respond, response is very slow. Example: if I push channel 803, only 0 or 8 or 3 will appear. It may take minutes to eventually find the channel. This has been a very frustrating experience to the extent that I may no longer use or recommend Logitech products. Not only are the very expensive but they apparently do not work. I've had this remote for about 3 years and have to go through multiple steps just to turn on the tv, sound and channels. Now, I'm dealing with the above mentioned issue. BTW, I've recently changed the battery. Thank you. ***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV?