Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Person! I traded my tv remote in for the exact same remote!

Customer Question

Hi Person! I traded my tv remote in for the exact same remote! I programmed it to Sharp tv, first using code 1, then trying code 2 up to code 4. While everything seems to be fine MY ISSUE IS WITH THE SOUND. The yellow bar is up to 60and it's barely audible; the mute button does work....❓❓🌹🌹🌹. Eileen
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Eileen, what is the complete model number of the tv?
Did you have sound issues with the prior remote?
If you turn the volume up using the buttons on the tv itself, does it go higher or become more audible?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.