Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a Samsung 55 smart tv model number un55ku630df I need

Customer Question

I have a Samsung 55 smart tv model number un55ku630df I need to know how do I get google play on it
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Google play is an internet app. but never heard of it as a tv built-in app .

Are you just hoping this can be loaded in your smart tv or know for a fact it should be in this model ?

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Certainly cannot find mentions of it from samsung

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Can you get to youtube ?

You can watch all your google play purchases and rentals thought the YouTube app. Go to the "purchases" menu and they are there.

You must be signed in as the same google account on both

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

enjoy now

I know you look at my replies the very sec i post them

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

I am assuming you are referring to accessing the google play store on your tv, for the purpose of adding apps.

Unfortunately the short answer here is that you cannot.
This is a limitation of the tv itself, it was not designed open access like this. These tvs do not run a standard android type operating system, it is a specially designed OS that is specific to the individual tv model and made to suit its processing and memory capabilities. The only apps available are those that are built in, and listed in the samsung app listing provided. You'll find this to be the case with virtually all smart tvs.

Now there are alternatives,
by hooking up external devices for streaming media
like a roku4k or fire tv, htpc or smart bluray and get all the same functions and many more, as well as the ability to pull up the content on your phone/tablet/computer, and display it on the tv through that device
Your tv may also have a "mira" function that will allow you to stream content directly from certain compatible pcs and android devices in a similar manner, though that is a "cast" based function and I realize that may not be your preference.

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.