Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Model TC-L37U3 The volume is too low - I have set it @ 100.

Customer Question

Model TC-L37U3 The volume is too low - I have set it @ 100. First it was only with one channel now it is all channels
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

How do you receive channels on the TV Glen- is there a Cable/SAT box of some sort connected? Reason being is if you have a box, then all of the video and sound is processed in the box before being sent to the TV.

I would then suggest trying to reboot the box. Shut the TV off, then pull the power cord to the box for 10 seconds and plug it back in. Give it a minute to reboot and turn the TV back on then check the channels and see if the low volume issue is still there.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Do you need further assistance with this Glen?