Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a SonyBravia KDL-32L4000 Serial 6128812, purchased in

Customer Question

I have a SonyBravia KDL-32L4000 Serial(###) ###-#### purchased in 2008. Having watched TV for a period of 4 to sometime 8 solid hours, and turning the TV off, after a period of time I try to turn it back on, and nothing happens...this has happened a number of I unplug the TV, and use another smaller TV, but after a few hours of my Bravia being unplugged, I can then plug it in and it comes is just as tho the TV heats up to a point, when turned off after some hours of use, it needs to cool question is, is this because the tube is slowly weakening, or is there something something that needs to be replaced...I would like to keep this TV, and is a minor repair would solve the problem, I would do so, but if something major is required, costing $$$, I would consider getting another TV....Please advise....thank you ***** *****worth @*****@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies

Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

No tubes in this tv by the way and there could be a couple of suspects in this case so I will have a few questions on this