Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Several years of troubleshooting.

Can only get one station while having Dish with new TV

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

More often than not, this is a case of trying change the channels on the TV instead of changing the channels on the Direct TV box.

Leave the TV on channel 4. Change the channels by using the Direct TV remote and/or by using the Channel Buttons on the Direct TV box. While you keep it on Channel 4, the TV will show whatever channel you have set on the Direct TV box. For that reason, only change channels on the Direct TV box.

Did that help at all?

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: