Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I have just gotten and LG 49UH60 from target and already had

Customer Question

I have just gotten and LG 49UH60 from target and already had directv and I can't seem to figure out how to change source so that it reads the genie mini
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

The INPUT button on the LG remote changes the source.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

On the LG Magic Remote, it should say "123-INPUT" on the button. That button allows you to select HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3 respectively.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Please read my reply for the answer.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.