Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I think I hit the wrong button a few days ago and now the

Customer Question

I think I hit the wrong button a few days ago and now the picture is cropped (too big),
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: UN60ES6100FXZA 12/26/2012
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I believe it is working fine. There is only one source/input, the cable company provides.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: About 2 days now. It was fine then perhaps I hit a wrong button in error.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Wife is trying to get it fixed. She is downstairs where the TV is located.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

HD Zoom
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?