Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

We are trying to set up a new Vizio TV. We have a Roku box;

Customer Question

We are trying to set up a new Vizio TV. We have a Roku box; what option do we choose for imput?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

When connecting anything to the TV via HDMI you simply use the INPUT button on he Vizio remote and select the HDMI port you plugged into.

They are all labeled on the TV (HDMI 1,2,3 ).

So locate the port you are plugged into (verify whether it's HDMI 1, 2 or 3) and then simply use the INPUT button and select HDMI 1,2 or 3 respectively.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.