Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

65 inch dlp Mitsubishi Tv model wd-65737 will come on for a

Customer Question

65 inch dlp Mitsubishi Tv model wd-65737 will come on for a second and the Mitsubishi screen will show up and then the TV will go off and the red light will start blinking
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Mitsubishi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Made in 2010 model wd-65737
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I can use the remote to cut it off and I also have my satellite box hooked to it and the power lights will come on
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Work night shift was working fine before I went to work forgot and left it on came home and the screen was black and the light was blinking ref
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Is it the status light blinking please?if not which light is it (they are labelled on the set)

I can't do a phone call right now sorry that message was sent by the site not me thanks, ***** ***** my last reply thanks