Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I had 46" Sharp Aquos for over 8-9 years, with a sony

Customer Question

I had 46" Sharp Aquos for over 8-9 years, with a sony sa-va15 sound system hooked to, while watching tv the sound just stopped. I changed cables but still no sound, I do get sound from the tv but not through the output ports, what else could be wrong.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

How did you test the Sony system to conclude that the issue is in fact the TV's output port and not he Sony? Did you try connecting another device (DVD, MP3, smartphone, etc.) to the Sony to see if there is indeed sound from another source?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Are you still with me here?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry, I cannot take a phone call. That offer is not sent by me, but rather by the site. Another Expert may accept it however. If you need further assistance please reply back here to me.