Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I deliver audio power to my Logan Vistas with Audioquest

Customer Question

I deliver audio power to my Martin Logan Vistas with Audioquest Type 4 speaker cables. i have been unable to secure the male cable plugs into the speaker inputs. No amount of turning the input handles in either direction secures these plugs. The cable plugs do not appear to any expansion adjustment to improve the fit. Advice will be appreciated. Thnak you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

What style plug/termination is on the end of your cables?
Is it a long skinny pin, a "banana plug", spade connector, or something else?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My Audioquest Type 4 cables have long skinny plugs with a horizontal hole in the center of the plug. There is no apparent way to increase the width or bulk of the plug to obtain a better fit.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Audioquest has several different types, do you have a part number or link to it, or even a photo you could upload for me to take a quick look at?