Oh, if they forgot how to remove the lock, they can follow the instructions below to remove the lock.
- Turn the TV off.
- Press and hold the Volume down and Volume Up buttons, then press and release the Power button.
- Now you will see the unlocking buttons on screen.
- Press and hold the Menu and Channel + button, then press the Power button.
- The reset menu will now appear.
- Using the remote control, go to "Recall Memory" and select it. When you are asked, "Are you sure?", move to 'Yes' and press enter.
Now power the tv off and on. Once it is back up, do a channel scan and you will be all set.
One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"
My Profile page: