Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My TV set just went dead, no picture showing just sound the

Customer Question

My TV set just went dead, no picture showing just sound the model # is S/N 239LE32my83AH010737 I have this as a gift from my son last year...I called the cable company here in Orlando and they sent a service man but he could no do anything about it...he said to call you and find out if the problem could be solve...please let me know what I should do about this problem...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Sorry you are having trouble I will try to help as best as I can for you

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I already pressed the Manu bottom but I have not screen

So no menu from sets own remote that means the set has a back-lighting problem how old exactly is the set please?

How old is the set please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well I'm very frustrated so thanks for your help but I would like to get credit because I dnt believe this is going to work. Thanks for the favor
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
To whom it may concern please credit my account in full I just found out that this tv is useless. ..thanks for your concerns. .sincerely Hugo