Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Samsung 22 inch TV that will not turn on. When I

Customer Question

I have a Samsung 22 inch TV that will not turn on. When I push the power button on the remote, "Samsung" appears on the middle of the screen. Then it disappears and in the upper left hand corner a window shows with "DVD Cable" and under that is "19-129". Then that disappears and everything goes off. Any idea what is wrong ???
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Please re-boot any satellite or cable box you may be using by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, it will be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time.

We find software glitches within the box can cause this

Let me know how this works out, if it works out good would you please rate the answer positively by using the rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** allow me to receive credit from the site thanks again.

Any issues let me know please

Thanks again

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I unplugged TV for 5 minutes and I still have the same issue
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Your recommendation didn't help at all
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Be right with you

When you say "and everything goes off" do you mean the set drops to standby OFF usually red light lit?

Anthony