Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

Model UU02 UN32EH5000FZAE Purchased 3/4/2015 from Amazon. It

Customer Question

Model UU02
Purchased 3/4/2015 from Amazon.
It won't turn on. I do not have the red standby light on either.
I understand that there are capacitor issues along with power supply issues with this model.
Will Samsung help me?
Lani Ewing (###) ###-####***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Lani the set will have a 12 month manufacturers warranty which has now lapsed they will not help you now.....

In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure there is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off(set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.

Please let me know if you can do work or need more info

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Lani this the only way i can receive credit from the site thank you if you need anything else let me know

Many Thanks

Do you need anymore help please?