Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Protron 32" 32cm. I've owned it for a good 10

Customer Question

I have a Protron 32" 32cm. I've owned it for a good 10 years. For the past month it takes a while for it to turn on. Initially when I turn it on, I get a screen of multi color vertical lines that disappear slowly as I watch it happen until the screen is black. The power button start as green then turns to red as of off while the vertical lines slowly get erased off the screen. I saw one of your previous posts and I on some days I unplug and hold the power button for 10 seconds, wait 1 min then turn on. This does work sometimes but today it is not working. The TV is currently hanging on the wall and I have no idea what is behind it. What do you think? Thank you in advance.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today

I know exactly what this is but can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies
Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?