Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 2011 55" LCD Samsung and sony 40" Lcd 3 yrs old =

Customer Question

I have a 2011 55" LCD Samsung and sony 40" Lcd 3 yrs old = both have pixilating and freezing but particularly the older Samsung much more with pixilating that does on pass as quickly the tv lately has sign coming up saying new downloading being done! these Tv;s are not used a lot say 6-8 hours a week so are not worn out>are the both just junk like cells and computer these days -
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a recorder from my cable provider connected to 55" Samsung (sorry said it was Sony but that is small one in guest room)
and DVD to the 40" Samsung I have a cable box and DVD) Also I will be adding wireless joiner to us my internet to get netflix in the next few days.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
As I do not have smart TV's yet as they were just coming out and I am a computer novice and did not buy them as Smart Sets damn
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

OK, lets confirm the TV with another video source such as DVD or Bluray player, connect a DVD/Bluray player to TV and playback a disc.

Does TV show normal picture?

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Please reply back with the result to proceed.