Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I just want a one time answer to my TV going out with a

Customer Question

I just want a one time answer to my TV going out with a $42.00 charge. If you cannot do this, please stop this request. Thank you.
Mr. Robert H. KATO***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 1 month ago.

Hi, yes I will make sure they do not charge for a recurring question. It will be a one time fee is all;-)

, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Please explain the TV issue and anything that may have happened just prior like any storms, or power outages etc .

And may I have the approximate age of your TV?

Thank you

Tech Michael