Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a JVC TV/ / and moniter commination. the model no. is

Customer Question

i have a JVC TV/ / and moniter commination. the model no. is LT32DE74. the computer works fine, but the TV stopped dead. trying to fix the problem I found a large rectangle the computer works fine, but the TV just stopped dead. trying to fix the problem I found a large rectangle on the screen. the rectangle had "picture. sound, time, setup, time, setup, lock, and channel" on top. I think it is the "lock" that is the problem, as it asking me for a pass word. I have no idea what pass word to use. can you help me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-What is connected into the tv? cable box or satellite box or ?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **