Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Our tv Panasonic tc/p50u2 blinks 10times and doesn't

Customer Question

Our tv Panasonic tc/p50u2 blinks 10times and doesn't open.what we should do. Thank you
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model tc/p50U2,and it was made October 2010
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Unplug and plug again,in an other circuit
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No we just need help,it this can be fixed and how much it will cost ,and if it's worth
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Can you connect us with the technician?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I am assuming you have rebooted the set ?unplugged from wall-power waited 5 mins re-plugged back in again?if not please do that first we will move on from there.

The site may offer you a phone call its your option to take that however I cant fulfil this mysellf but another tech may when he sees the call on the board, I only use this text format.

Let me know please

Anthony