Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We have an old Insignia TV with a DVD player included.

Customer Question

Model: NS-LDVD19Q-10A
Could not find a serial number on the TV, but there is a bar code with the following 2 numbers under it: 09E14A0094A under that number is: 09E14-REV A.
I have been trying to get it work, so that I can play DVD's when my grandchildren stay overnight at my house. The TV is simply plugged into electricity and into the cable.
I only want to use this TV as a DVD player for my grandchildren. When I put the disk in the opening, it sounds like it is going round and round and the screen shows a large "DVD Video" in the center of the screen, with "Loading" at the top left of the screen. After a couple of minutes, it pushes the disk out (whether I push "play" or not). I have tried 3 different disks that I can have played on another regular DVD player, with the same results. Can you help me?
Aurora ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-How long have you had it?

-Have you ever played a dvd before?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **