Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

We have a Sony T.V. set which we have somehow gotten to a

Customer Question

We have a Sony T.V. set which we have somehow gotten to a wrong setting and we are
unable to see our T.V. I have worked through all settings and problems with our cable
company and find it to be a problem with the T.V. itself. Somehow I have managed to
get the menu screwed up and I cannot get it back in line. Can you help me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 7 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Please follow this guide <<click to get the set back to default mode let me know when you have done that and we will move on

Anthony

If you happen to find your way through yourself after doing that >>>

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am an elderly woman and not very well acquainted with these matters. I would appreciate any help you can give me
to try to solve this problem. I have worked through it with the cable company and am convinced it is with the TV itself.

Did you click the link above please?the blue writing above I have marked "click"

I cant take a phone call right now

Its the site that sent you the message for the phone call sorry its too inconvenient for me that at the mo

Anthony

Just click the link I sent you here it is again

RESET <<<<<<<<<<<<<CLICK