Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have ad information flashing across my screen, then

Customer Question

I have ad information flashing across my screen, then disappearing and then reappearing. I have contacted my cable system (Time Warner) and they have checked everything and advised me that the problem is not my cable, nor my remote but the actual TV.
MY MODEL # LN32C450E1D
please advise. What is flashing across the TV is something like the following:
SERIES 4 WIDE COLOR ENHANCER HAM1X3 ENERGY MEGA DYNMAIC CONTRAST
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Your TV is somehow set back to "Demo" model and to fix this you need the original Samsung remote.

Put the TV to the "TV Source".

Then go to the "Plug and Play" MENU, scroll down to "Home Mode/Demo/Store Mode" and select "HOME".

Then press OK and exit the MENU and select the SOURCE you normally view from.

Let me know if you have the same problem or need further help.

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

This is shown on page 7 of the manual at the link below for your set:

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201009/20100906133348734/[LC450-ZA]BN68-02663A-06Eng-0901.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.

Are you still running into problems, and if so- simply reply back by typing on this page as to where you are stuck.