Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.

Panasonic pt-51hx41e no light at all no power. Do you think

Customer Question

panasonic pt-51hx41e no light at all no power. Do you think it is power supply
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced technician with more than 10 years of field experience. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

In your own words, describe your level of experience with electronics- Are you "technically challenged"? or a "savvy remote control user"? or you have installed/replaced parts in PC's? or maybe you can test voltages, current, resistance, and solder on circuit boards?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have done tv repairs before degree in electronics, I have tested voltages and solder.
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

More than likley on this one it will be a part on the power supply board.

The best thing to do if you dont have electronic soldering or testing experience is to bring that model to Best Buy. They will fix it right up for a fair price. Also they do excellent work! I knwo I was a tech there for many years ;-)

However if you do have the equipment and the experience I will help you further.

Please let me know on that?

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael

Thank you

Tech Michael