Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

When I turned my VIZIO TV on Saturday there is a signal

Customer Question

good evening, when I turned my VIZIO TV on Saturday there is a signal coming up No Signal! going up and down the screen, I have basic cable and internet service through Verizon, any help you can give me is appreciated and thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Please re-boot any satellite or cable box you may be using by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, it will be a good idea to do the same with the TV at the same time.

We find software glitches within the box can cause this

Let me know how this works out, if it works out good would you please rate the answer positively by using the rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post

Any issues let me know please

Thanks again