Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cannot get my Bose Solo 15 to play the audio from my

Customer Question

I cannot get my Bose Solo 15 to play the audio from my Samsung TV. I just upgraded TVs from an Insignia which the Bose worked perfectly with.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: What does it matter about the Insignia. The Bose isn't working with the Samsung
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried turning both the Bose and the TV off and back on. I have changed the sound source on the TV to audio digital output. But no sound from the Bose.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

What is the model of the tv?

Are you using the optical cable?

What sources/content are you using on the samsung?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am using the optical cable. It is series 5500
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

I really need the complete model number of the tv, please.

What source/content are you using on the tv, and how are they connected? (cable/satellite via hdmi, internal apps, etc)

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.