Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a 4 year old Samsung tv that i purchased 4 years ago.

Customer Question

I have a 4 year old Samsung tv that i purchased 4 years ago . Model number UN55ES61507
When i try to turn it on with either the cal
ble remote or the tv remote all that happens is the little light blinks red for a second but the tv will not turn on I have unplugged and re-plugged but still nothing comes on Can you please advise me what to do? The batteries in both remotes are fine I also checked those
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

In your own words, describe your level of experience with electronics- Are you "technically challenged"? or a "savvy remote control user"? or you have installed/replaced parts in PC's? or maybe you can test voltages, current, resistance, and solder on circuit boards?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **