Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

The HDMI input for my cable and also for my Roku stopped

Customer Question

The HDMI input for my cable and also for my Roku stopped working. The DVR still works but is connected with the 3 input cables.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: It is a Sharp Aquos 120 MGHZ LC-C4677UN
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have disconnected and re connected the cables. I have turned off the Tuner box and Roku and restarted both. Nothing helped. I thought maybe the TV wasn't working but my DVR works just fine.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that is it. Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
Note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies

Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Do you mean that you are now using a composite red/white/yellow type connection and it works with the dvr ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

As you don't seem to be around I will step out for a bit , send me your reply and I`ll get back to you ASAP