Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Our baby changed our pass code 😱😱 can't figure it

Customer Question

Our baby changed our pass code 😱😱 can't figure it can I get back in
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds. You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears in front of you. Then select "wipe data / factory reset" by using the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm.

This erases all of your data however and you will need to setup the device as if it were new.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?