Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I need a new LED driver/ backlight inverter for a LG TV

Customer Question

I need a new LED driver/ backlight inverter for a LG TV model #50LA6900-UE and have not been able to locate one. Any suggestions??? THe applicable part numbers are either:
V352-101
4H+V3526.011/C
55.50T10.D01
Thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help. Please reply back when you see this message to continue.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm working on your question and get back with you in 10 minutes, is this OK?

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Please check attached image of a board and confirm, is this LED driver/backlight inverter board you're looking for?
If it is not that board then can you please provide me a picture of required board?

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Did you get above reply?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I do have a board like that though I believe that is the main board?
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** it...

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

A used board is available at following supplier and rest of suppliers say out of stock so make sure to get warranty for this used board from supplier..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vizio-E500I-A1-LG-50LA6970-UE-LED-Driver-55-50T10-D01-/152208366431

Just to clarify, main board is where all video inputs are located, it is located on right side looking at the picture you provided. If you have no backlight issue but TV stays On with program sound and a faint/ dim image is visible inside screen when shine a flashlight on it then most probably main board (right side green board) is defective and should be replaced. I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hmmmm... how can I be sure if it is that or the main board? Another entity has told me I need to replace the main board first.
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

What are the original symptoms of TV and do you get dim/ faint image inside screen when shine flashlight on screen with 45 degree?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this board you sent me a link to is different than the main board?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
TV would make sound, but no picture. Flashlight test did show faint picture on main menu.
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

As I explained in previous reply, main board is one where all video inputs are located and it is visible on right side of picture that you posted in this chat thread.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Got it. So then it appears to be p/n EBR77209602 or EBT62654202
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 months ago.

Correct, EBR77209602 is the part number of main board that can be search/ google to get better price info to order it.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you.