Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am not able to get Netflix on my TV. It is a SONY TV and

Customer Question

I am not able to get Netflix on my TV.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a SONY TV and the model Number is KDL621/4100. I wopuld guesss it is 4or 5 years old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haev disconnected and repowered it ts ofall Ihe ceXFINIY efad d ve nogtte ahlp
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) Check the model number off the back of your TV- KDL is correct, but the rest is not.

2) I cannot make any sense out of this: "I haev disconnected and repowered it ts ofall Ihe ceXFINIY efad d ve nogtte ahlp". Please retype that.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

3) Was Netflix working before on this TV and WHEN did the issue occur (was there a new router installed, etc.)?