Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a 43" Vizio purchased around 6 months ago. We cannot

Customer Question

We have a 43" Vizio purchased around 6 months ago. We cannot get the tv to come on. New batteries in the remote didn't help. Pushing the power button on the tv also does not help. Any suggestions?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

What is the tv doing now if anything ?
Is there a light or blinking light at the front , clicking sound from inside when you plug in the power cord or try to turn it on ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?

Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

Is this tv in the E serie , for example does the model number starts with E43....... ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You have already charged my credit card $38. I beginning to believe this is some type of scam!
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .

Please use this link or phone number for these questions;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****